This is getting real annoying

Count from the time when you got suspended

2 Likes

Tbh, I have never used them, and idk abt it

2 Likes

browser and page caching is on

wait what? can someone please explain this?

@Admin I did everything I could to reduce cpu usage, from caching, to using cdns to uninstalling plugins but the problem keeps on persisting. heck I even deactivated buddypress/wpuf just to avoid account suspension. With all consideration I know you are busy but please just do something about it, I am starting to lose my patience

The worst part of it is I can’t even clone my site to another account because cloning plugin doesn’t work

I’ve closed your other topic about resource limits suspensions. Let’s keep the discussion in this topic.

That’s an oversight in the client area. It shows the same text for all suspended accounts, even if your account will be reactivated automatically.

I’m sorry, but what do you expect me to do? Just give you more server power because you’re asking for it? Spend half a day profiling your website to figure out what’s causing the high CPU usage?

As frustrating as this situation may be for you: you’re still using free hosting. Server power and support are limited. You’re not entitled to perfect uptime and all the server space you need. You’re also not entitled to one-on-one website development help from me.

So please stop demanding that I fix your website for you. Nobody here is required to do so.

Then don’t use a cloning plugin. They use a ton of server load and tend to corrupt websites. Don’t use crappy third party plugins for this. I’m willing to bet they are contributing to your CPU usage issues in the first place.

Just use the official instructions from WordPress on how to migrate a site:

5 Likes

I would just say at this point. Use XAMPP or WAMP to run in your computer which is a Local Hosted Web server. Then Develop your Whole Website within your Locally hosted PC. Once it’s Complete, Export or Create A Backup using All-in-one Backup plugin then Import it into an online hosting server using the same Plugin within a Freshly installed Wordpress online through the same Plugin. I hope that is the best solution instead of waiting 24 hours suspension time every time.

Just give you more server power because you’re asking for it?
no, pardon me if it seems at like that
Then don’t use a cloning plugin. They use a ton of server load and tend to corrupt websites. Don’t use crappy third party plugins for this.
irony of this is I actually started using them out of frustration that my account keeps on getting suspended

but I understand then

Yes, this can be a very effective way to develop a website.

I wouldn’t use any backup or migration plugins for this though. Just copy the files and databases manually and avoid the headache of the plugins.

2 Likes

can async/defer JavaScript/CSS reduce cpu usage?

Cache preload info is missing from page cache…

Actually Enabling preload would indeed use CPU at first when it’s creating a cache of that page. And the site being a forum that’s a lot of pages and CPU time. But at the end it would save CPU theoretically.

Yes.

1 Like

No, async css/js only improve page drawing speed in the browser, they don’t change behavior on the server.

1 Like

what about having multiple parked on domains with different cdn providers?

I switched to a more lightweight solution

can I download my site files then upload to WAMP/XAMPP and after I finish developing site upload it to new site? can you show me how to use those programs?

@Admin does downloading old site files and uploading them to new site with fresh installation just as effective when using filezilla?

I got this error while uploading my site files to other account

how can I upload my site files then?

Split the zip to multiple parts. And use FileZilla next time

I did but I can’t find it

find what? How to split or FileZilla software?