This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485) .

I have registestered de domain name ‘psiquiatradeguardia.com’ and configured de name servers ns1.byet.org, ns2.byet.org, ns3.byet.org, ns4.byet.org and ns5.byet.org.
When I try to configure parked domains I got the error 'This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485) '.
Can you help me.
Thks.

On which domain on which account are you trying to park it on?

On psiquiatradeguardia.rf.gd.

@sistemasa270 said:

Yes, domains with .rf.gd are subdomains, but what domain are you trying to park?

@ChrisPAR said:

@sistemasa270 said:

Yes, domains with .rf.gd are subdomains, but what domain are you trying to park?

psiquiatradeguardia.com
It’s seems to be Suspended!

I came from byethost4.com. I have registered for many years psiquiatradeguardia.com in Arsys.

What can I do?

@sistemasa270 said:
What can I do?

I get a different error, it says that your domain name is not pointing to our nameservers. Which it isn’t. Please update your domain’s nameservers first.

@sistemasa270 said:
What can I do?

Go to ByetHost/iFastnet Support and tell them to remove your domain from there, then please change your nameservers form ns1.byethost.org and so on to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

@ChrisPAR said:

@sistemasa270 said:
What can I do?

Go to ByetHost/iFastnet Support and tell them to remove your domain from there, then please change your nameservers form ns1.byethost.org and so on to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com

This is wrong. The domain is not hosted anywhere so support cannot help you.

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@sistemasa270 said:
What can I do?

But then why does it redirects to suspendeddomain.org?
Anyway, @sistemasa270 must change nameservers because ns1.byethost.org will work only for ByetHost and will not work here, to work here he must either change it to the epizy.com nameservers or change them to ns1.byet.org and so on.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@sistemasa270 said:
What can I do?

Anyway, @sistemasa270 must change nameservers because ns1.byethost.org will work only for ByetHost and will not work here, to work here he must either change it to the epizy.com nameservers or change them to ns1.byet.org and so on.

The domain is not in use on any account, but is pointing to the IP address of one of our web servers. And unused domain names may automatically be redirected to a parking page. Seeing suspendeddomain.org does not guarantee that the domain is part of a suspended account.

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@sistemasa270 said:
What can I do?

The domain is not in use on any account, but is pointing to the IP address of one of our web servers. And unused domain names may automatically be redirected to a parking page. Seeing suspendeddomain.org does not guarantee that the domain is part of a suspended account.

As I have found, and that is why I posted, if you use the epizy.com NS, which might point to the same NS of byethost, then it will be not available on other MOFH hosting companies, because the system thinks that the domain is reserved for IF/Epizy.com, but if you use the general byet.org NS you should have no problem.

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@Admin said:

@ChrisPAR said:

@sistemasa270 said:
What can I do?

As I have found, and that is why I posted, if you use the epizy.com NS, which might point to the same NS of byethost, then it will be not available on other MOFH hosting companies, because the system thinks that the domain is reserved for IF/Epizy.com, but if you use the general byet.org NS you should have no problem.

I highly doubt it works like that, but even if it did, it’s a moot point. Using any set of nameservers works.