they suspended my hosting without reason

My website is a graphic design and web development agency, and yesterday they closed it for no reason simply by suspending the web, It seems to me in bad taste that they render a bad service since I as an agency can lose users for this kind of thing. my website is socials-traffic.com

@socialstraffic said:
My website is a graphic design and web development agency, and yesterday they closed it for no reason simply by suspending the web, It seems to me in bad taste that they render a bad service since I as an agency can lose users for this kind of thing. my website is socials-traffic.com

Hello @socialstraffic,
Did you open a support ticket? The support staff will be able to help you much better than we do.
Unfortunately, we cannot solve this on the forums, just make a ticket and inform us of the progress.
Knowledge Base Article: https://infinityfree.net/support/my-account-was-suspended/
Your website looks fine from my end, have you tried clearing your browser’s cache?

For starters, we never suspend accounts “without reason”. If we suspend an account, there is always a reason for it, even if that reason is not immediately clear to you. You may not be aware that you were violating a rule (e.g. uploading a script which you did not know is prohibited), you may not be aware of the content which is against the rules (e.g. hidden malware in your website) or we may have simply judged your site incorrectly. But regardless of which of the above applies: we had a clear indication that your website may be bad.

I understand you want to get your account reactivated as soon as possible, but posting a message on the community forums will not help you.

To get your account reactivated, login to the client area and check the instructions there.