The "Softacoulus Apps Installer" page does not open!

Username (epiz_28345437) or Website URL

(Free Account)

Error Messager (Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry)

(

)

Other Information

I am new here so don’t notice if something is wrong, the thing is that I have been trying to access the “softaculous apps installer” page for several days, I NEED HELP!

If you account was just activated, there may be a blue or yellow banner at the top of your client area. If that benner is there, Softaculous may not work. Just wait until the banner disappears, that it should work.

1 Like

Yes, it does! a small banner in the infinity free area under “Accounts” with the following message: “Note that it can take up to 72 hours for a new domain name to start working anywhere. Why is that?”

Is that what you said before?

This is because of DNS changes that need to be made. I think this does affect Softaculous installations, but I’m not sure. Once the banner goes away, Softaculous should work fine. If you have issues with Softaculous after the banner disappears, let me know!

That notification has nothing to do with the softaculous there might be something else wrong as softaculous is working fine for me.
Try using different browser without any extensions enabled to see if the issue is caused by browser or not.

2 Likes

I have tried to use another browser such as: Firefox, internet explorer, Opera Gx and others, but the problem persists. What do you think it could be? I wanted help from some site administrator as well. :frowning:

My account has 1 day that was created here and I hosted my website last night.

Try clearing your cache, and turn of all adblockers. I don’t think a anti-malware program is the cause, but maybe try a different computer?
Let me know!

Account setup can take up to 20 minutes to be done completely. During that time, you can already access the control panel, but not all features are available yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.