The server does not allow some search bots from Russia to pass through

The site is registered in Google search console, but his bots don’t come either.
Thanks for clarifying. I sent them your message, but I don’t rely on Yandex anymore.

Hi TipTop,

GoogleBot has their own schedule for coming to your website, you can however request a index on a page specific crawl from within the Search Console.

5 Likes

Useless. 5 pages indexed
For https://tiptop.free.nf/index.php it reports the URL is not in the Google index
RAVE!

If you don’t like how Google indexes your site, please take it up with Google. The other pages are indexed, which means indexing works.

It may also help if you generate a sitemap for your site (using something that integrates with your site software or you create by hand, don’t use online scanners, those are useless) and submit that to Google.

Getting your site indexed can be painful and slow. But please understand that this is the case for every new website, and it’s the result of a hosting problem.

5 Likes

Thread about what doesn’t index Yandex.
Google Slow, but indexing. I’m not complaining about him here

They already have a sitemap that is generated by a WordPress plugin, their index issue was likely something else, but unfortunately, it’s not appropriate to discuss at this location as it’s potentially not a technical issue.

This is the result of the site index. It’s uncertain as to whether Google has shown him any messages in the Search Console regarding the index results.

Update:

On further check, the sitemap links aren’t working to provide an XML listing of the content for the above screenshotted links, but Google should still be able to crawl the site by following most post links. This issue can be improved, but not likely the main reason as aforementioned.

2 Likes

Map links work great
https://tiptop.free.nf/sitemap.xml
It’s just slowing down as usual. google slows down

The sitemap.xml works yet the inner links lead to 404.

1 Like

Nothing like this

What do you mean by this?

2 Likes

I was wrong about Google.
Sitemap.xml creation plugin did not work
I put another one. I’m waiting for the results

Hi TipTop,

Your sitemap looks more reasonable now, it should crawl correctly after you re-submitted the sitemap again in Search Console.

Cheers!

4 Likes

Of course I sent it to Google

Thanks for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.