The self signed free ssl certificate keeps overriding my paid comodo ssl certificate

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:
I am getting the red website is insecure error, when I click on the certificate info it states that I am using iFastnet LTD self signed certificate. I have paid for and uploaded my comodo ssl certificate and It was applied, it was green and stating that I was using comodo, it seems that this is a recurring issue because this is the second time this has happened. The first time the issue resolved itself but now my website is back to using the free certificate from iFastnet with the red error again. I have also used a ssl website checking tool and it tells me that my website is using a certificate from iFastnet. Please help or advise, thank you.
I’m using this software:

Additional information:
I have cleared the cache in my browser and used multiple web browsers so I know that is not the problem. I have also already modified the .htaccess file to make sure that website visitors are using https://

I see the Comodo/Sectigo SSL certificate on your website now. So I don’t know what the issue could be.

That said, Google Chrome is notable for caching SSL certificates for a very long time, and not giving you any way to purge that cache. Even if you delete all caches in Chrome, the SSL cache (and redirects cache) are kept. Incognito mode is the only way to really circumvent these caches.

Ok, thank you, I see it is resolved again, not sure what is going on here. Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.