The selected domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the domain from your other acc

Website URL - www.soundwurks.com

(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message - The selected domain is already in use on InfinityFree. Please remove the domain from your other account at InfinityFree before you can add it to a new account.

(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information - Account created, html files uploaded via FTP. Website is live but when I click on domain - it is blank and does not show my domain.

(other information and details relevant to your question)

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum!

For me it actually shows your website content:

Please note that it might take up to 72 hours for your website to show up on your end:

6 Likes

Hi there, I think the DNS is fine and my website is running fine.
However the domain name does not show in my account hence I cannot add a SSL to it.

Also on the main home tab in my account the hosting volume is unknown and the home directory is unknown

2 Likes

If you click the three dots in the top right of the domains panel, there is an option “Update Domains List from Account”. If you believe that the list in the client area is not correct, simply try that button to force the client area to recheck your account’s domains. Doing so will also update the hosting volume and home directory.

Normally it shouldn’t be necessary to use this option, but it seems like something odd happened with your account.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.