The link you followed has expired

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

http://iqcqcapital.epizy.com/

Error Message

The link you followed has expired.

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)
I am getting the above mentioned error report each time i am trying to upload a theme on my wordpress site. Please i want a solution to that effect.

Preferably to the following values for my php.ini files.
memory_limit = 256
upload_max_size = 64M
post_max_size = 64M
upload_max_filesize = 64M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 1000

What theme are you trying to install? You can also install it manually through FTP if the problem still happens.

And we cannot change php.ini values, you should either upgrade to premium or use your own for server to increase these values

3 Likes

all the wordpress themes i have are in zip format. for example, trying to upload betheme.zip, it give the same error. Even, the error keep showing when I am uploading themes less that 3mb. please this is a trier account I am using to learn wordpress and hosting.

We’re aware of the issues occurring when installing large plugins. Unfortunately, we don’t quite know what exactly causes these installations to fail. If we knew it was because of a particular limit, we could adjust the specific limit to reduce it’s impact for people.

So why exactly do you say we should bump the upload limit to 64 MB then, for example? The limit is 10 MB right now, which should be enough to install a 3 MB theme.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.