The failure of Plugin with Upload of Woocommerce Zip file

[1] I use the starter template to install the theme, it fails to install the woocommerce.
[2] Then I try to install the woocommerce individually with the plug, it still fails.
[3] Then I try to upload the woocommerce Zip files to install the woocommerce,
as shown in the following screen dump,
my domain pdcga.cf/wp-admin even cannot upload the woocommerce of Zip files.

Would you tell me what can I do?

You may need to install the plugin via FTP. This KB article from the step I linked to should help about that.

3 Likes

You may need to install the plugin via FTP.

Do I need to unzip the woocommerce.zip file first, then upload the unzipped woocommerce files?

You need to extract the zip file then upload the extracted folder on your htdocs/wp-content/plugins/ folder.

3 Likes

I try doing that and it just gave me errors and even when I deleted the plugin via FTP and reinstalling, nothing work, so I gave up and used prestashop. I as well need help installing WooCommerce

Can you please create a new topic and describe the issues there? It’s not confirmed yet that @MinMingTarng has the same issues as you do, which means that you are hijacking this topic with a possibly different issue.

And in the topic, can you please explain a LOT more about the issue? We need much more specific information than “it just gave me errors” and “nothing work” in order to figure out what the issue is.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.