Thank you very much, luckily the support I was able to do it now but I still have a little problem

Thank you very much, luckily the support I was able to do it now but I still have a little problem with my theme or if it’s the problem with my hosting, I can’t change the HTML codes of my tags, you’ll see in the photo, I wanted to monetize my site but I Can’t put the head to head code in the header tag.

https://www.mali-wassa.com

Most WordPress themes use “blocks” to organize content on the blog. You shouldn’t have to edit the php code of WordPress directly. Look for a premade advertising block in your theme or add a html block and then paste your ad code into that. Editing the php code directly can create future problems with updates.

2 Likes

If you use WordPress’ built-in theme editor, WordPress will try to access your site with the changes before saving, so you don’t accidentally end up saving corrupted code and locking yourself out of your website.

However, this does not work on our hosting, due to this security system:

As far as I know, WordPress does not provide a way to bypass these checks when using the theme editor. So if you want to edit the theme files, you’ll need to do it through FTP or the file manager.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.