Temporally suspended

PLEASE HELP ME - My account has been TS due to hitting my daily limit and It says it will reactivate an hour from now for a while

Will it reactivate ?

please can someone help me

Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts can use a lot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.

Your account was suspended because you hit the Hits Limit .

Your account will be reactivated automatically in less than an hour from now.

How much time do you consider to be a “while”? If you consider half an hour to be a “while”, then yes, if it says that your account will be reactivated in one hour, then it will not be reactivated in half an hour.

If it says this for more than two hours, I can check it for you. But I will need to know which account you’re referring to, because, you know, I can’t check hundreds of thousands of accounts by hand.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.