Suspended

I know i’m not supposed to request re-activate my webhost suspended one since it’s due to exceding limit, but when i started my community i paid alot, thats why i didnt effort to upgrade to premium and i’m getting donations now to upgrade but my webhost is getting suspended everyday which makes my members being confused.

I checked your website and it looks like this is the second day your website overloaded the MySQL server.

I completely understand how frustrating it is if you need your website to work to be able to make enough money to get an upgrade, but the website is down because you can’t get an upgrade yet. But the fact is that your website is causing heavy load on the database server, and we simply cannot let your overload the database server and slow down many other websites so your users can donate.

Either you need to optimize your website’s database usage, for example with caching or remove heavy plugins, or you will need to upgrade.

@Ultraz said:
I know i’m not supposed to request re-activate my webhost suspended one since it’s due to exceding limit, but when i started my community i paid alot, thats why i didnt effort to upgrade to premium and i’m getting donations now to upgrade but my webhost is getting suspended everyday which makes my members being confused.

Yes it’s actually a great way to have a donation from your users or having a premium membership to remove ads completely on a user that have subscribed to your premium membership.

@Admin said:
I checked your website and it looks like this is the second day your website overloaded the MySQL server.

I completely understand how frustrating it is if you need your website to work to be able to make enough money to get an upgrade, but the website is down because you can’t get an upgrade yet. But the fact is that your website is causing heavy load on the database server, and we simply cannot let your overload the database server and slow down many other websites so your users can donate.

Either you need to optimize your website’s database usage, for example with caching or remove heavy plugins, or you will need to upgrade.

Ok unsuspend it & i will remove useless plugins.

@Ultraz said:

@Admin said:

Ok unsuspend it & i will remove useless plugins.

Your account will be automatically reactivated in a few hours.