Suspended

So I hate all 3 of my accounts suspended for

“Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse.”

The issue is, all my sites follow the rules, and have little to no traffic. But what is it? Using too many resources? or abuse? Shouldn’t they be separate?

Thanks for any response

@Winnipeg21 said:
So I hate all 3 of my accounts suspended for

“Your account was taken down because you have exceeded the usage limits for free hosting or because of abuse.”

The issue is, all my sites follow the rules, and have little to no traffic. But what is it? Using too many resources? or abuse? Shouldn’t they be separate?

Thanks for any response

Can I know the files you were installing before?
Or maybe some files on your website might be using a lot of resources or something

One site used clipbucket. But it was never working. Another one used just 3 index.php files. While my other used xenforo that was used for theme creation. I also had a redirect domain that lead to the xenforo page. All of these softwares weren’t in use publicly, and never had traffic expect for uploading files via ftp.

I had these sites since January, with no issues…

Do you have legitimate installation of XenForo? I’ve experienced such problem, allegedly they report me for piracy,and then my site were shut down. That was long ago before I knew InfinityFree. Now lessons learned, lol.

Using our hosting for media uploading, storage and sharing sites is not allowed, so I suspect Clipbucket triggered the suspensions.

That said, if you’d like more information, you should really check the client area. There may be more detailed information there, as well as information on how you can get your accounts back.

It’s a legal copy of xenforo. And I got my Clipbucket site back up.

@Winnipeg21 said:

You can still be a video sharing site but you will not upload the videos here and do not install video sharing scripts, you can create it by uploading your video to OpenLoad, YouTube and etc… and put on ur site.
But also FreeHosting is not recommended.

@UnknownLolz said:

@Winnipeg21 said:

You can still be a video sharing site but you will not upload the videos here and do not install video sharing scripts, you can create it by uploading your video to OpenLoad, YouTube and etc… and put on ur site.
But also FreeHosting is not recommended.

I’m not allowing upload of photos and/or videos to my site. All files are done via another host, this site is used for development purposes.

@Admin said:
Using our hosting for media uploading, storage and sharing sites is not allowed, so I suspect Clipbucket triggered the suspensions.

That said, if you’d like more information, you should really check the client area. There may be more detailed information there, as well as information on how you can get your accounts back.

I had these sites for over half a year without issue.

One account (two sites) has been unsuspended. I ask for the others and they said: “You account and other accounts have been suspended due to X site”… I asked to get unsuspended.

@Winnipeg21 said:
One account (two sites) has been unsuspended. I ask for the others and they said: “You account and other accounts have been suspended due to X site”… I asked to get unsuspended.

You can’t get your X site account unsuspended

Suspended 2 sites at once in one day at the same time, to save time. If there are 1-2 unique per day - suspended for a high load. If 0 is for inactivity. Susupended in any case!
With this attitude to customers on the transition to a paid tariff is out of the question. Sorry for nothing in vain time spent on moving 2 sites to your hosting. I transfer sites back to other hosting. Why do this nonsense, if it was easier to write about the test period? All the same it will be blocked with a page of my own domain about paid tariffs, about your services! And if your client does not notice. Where is a month missing? And on his domain, your services!

@IgorKom said:
Suspended 2 sites at once in one day at the same time, to save time. If there are 1-2 unique per day - suspended for a high load. If 0 is for inactivity. Susupended in any case!
With this attitude to customers on the transition to a paid tariff is out of the question. Sorry for nothing in vain time spent on moving 2 sites to your hosting. I transfer sites back to other hosting. Why do this nonsense, if it was easier to write about the test period? All the same it will be blocked with a page of my own domain about paid tariffs, about your services! And if your client does not notice. Where is a month missing? And on his domain, your services!

I’m sorry to hear what you’ve just experienced here on InfinityFree but actually my experience was good, no problems at all with a big friendly community to help me when I have issues.

@IgorKom said:

I checked your sites and they were suspended because abuse content was found, not because of high load. Please read the messages sent to you by staff before accusing people of something which is flat out wrong.

@IgorKom said:

I’m sorry, but how is upgrading relevant to the question? Your accounts were both reactivated without any payment! And we’re happy to let you use free hosting for as long as you want without any problems (as long as you don’t upload any cryptocurrency related content again).