SUSPENDED????????

I hereby request the revocation of the Suspension measure of my site.
The same does not host illegal files I only add links, please Reactivate my site or let me do the Backup because I can not lose my files (many are paid)

I am aware that I have not violated your guidelines or rules, as I read them before creating my site.

Abuse Review #14871
Link: mathilm.ml

What are you hoping to achieve by posting this to the forum?

You know the rules and you know what you need to do to try and get your account reactivated. And as far as I know, the guides and messages don’t say “create a review request and then post your ticket number to the forum to get your account reactivated”.

@Admin said:

You know the rules and you know what you need to do to try and get your account reactivated. And as far as I know, the guides and messages don’t say “create a review request and then post your ticket number to the forum to get your account reactivated”.

I went to the forum because my ticket is 200 hours in line to be answered and seems ignored, I’m losing my access, just want to normalize the situation of my site.

moreover the answer that the site “is not safe” is not worth … some files were encrypted to protect them. but I can erase them if I can not protect them

@Matheus said:

@Admin said:

I went to the forum because my ticket is 200 hours in line to be answered and seems ignored, I’m losing my access, just want to normalize the situation of my site.

200 hours? Which ticket are you referring to exactly? Because the ticket #14871 was created only three hours before your last message and has already been replied to.

@Matheus said:
moreover the answer that the site “is not safe” is not worth … some files were encrypted to protect them. but I can erase them if I can not protect them

Your code is not encrypted, it’s encoded. Encryption (like ionCube or ZendGuardian do) adds security, what happened to your code is just making it slow, hard to maintain and insecure because you can’t verify that it hasn’t been tampered with. And that last part is why it’s used so commonly to hide malware.