Suspended website appeal

Website URL

Error Message

Your account is Suspended

Your account was suspended for a violation of our terms of service. Reasons for this may include harmful or illegal content, or because your account overloaded our servers.

To learn why your account was suspended, to get your account reactivated, or to request a backup, please submit a support ticket.

In some cases of severe abuse, we may choose to not provide any further information or provide access to account data.

Other Information

Username: if0_35515755

Hello! I am the owner and only person working on staylab.ru.
The website is an attempt of recreating a 2009 version of the multiplayer gaming platform “Roblox”. Currently - it is work in progress with the only functions being a landing page, and unfinished login and signup options.
In the middle of me working on the landing page, I encounter an error. Checking my account, I see that my website is suspended. Opening a support ticket, I get the following in response: “Roblox content are strictly not allowed on our network. Please find a different provider for this.”.

Here is why I think the decision was incorrect:

1. I do not use any Roblox-owned resources, only reference to it whatsoever being in the pages title. Moreover, 2009 Roblox content is not copyrighted or protected. There are many similar projects in the community, and none of them had any legal issues whatsoever.
  2. I do not overload your servers, as the website is not yet disclosed to the public and the only thing I do is refresh it while testing pages. (Cloudflare statistics can be provided on request)
  3. I do not host any API’s on the server, closest thing being the login and signup, and 2 endpoints which have no dynamic function, are not a php file, return the same value every time and are no longer used.
  4. I take extra measures to use as less resources as possible, such as using optimally set-up Cloudflare and minifying and compressing any file possible.
  5. I do not host any downloads on the website.

I am hoping for my website to be reactivated, or, at the very least, receive a dump of the htdocs folder as I have spent a lot of my free time on making the website and have no backups of it.

Thank you very much!
Regards, an extremely disappointed developer.

You will have to ask for that in the support ticket. Account suspensions are not handled on the forum.

13 Likes