Suspended Domain 24 hr completed

Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts can use a lot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.

Your account was suspended because you hit the Entry Process Limit .

Your account will be reactivated automatically in 0 hours from now.

I got this and 24 hr completed bt I dint get my website back

@Kimyunz said:
Your free hosting account is suspended for reaching a daily resource limit. Please note that each free hosting account has daily CPU, hits, RAM, I/O, and Entry process limits. During each day we record all of these usage stats. It is quite normal for a website to utilise daily limits as PHP scripts can use a lot of server resources, especially if you have multiple PHP scripts and websites in your free hosting account.

Hi and welcome to the forum!
It might take time 'till the servers are updated. The only thing you can do is to be patient.

@Kimyunz said:

If it says 0 hours, that means that your account is less than 30 minutes away from being reactivated! Hurray!

That doesn’t mean anything is broken though. You just need to have patience for a little while longer.