Suspended account

Username (e.g. epiz_31703449) or Website URL

(suspended account)

Error Message

(Suspended my account)

Other Information

(I don’t why my account get suspended i didn’t break any term of serveses & i don’t know if this will happend to me & I’m scared of that )

Check the Client Area for the reason of your suspension.

5 Likes

They say : Your account was suspended for abuse. InfinityFree monitors accounts to ensure they do not contain any harmful content, and that they don’t overload the free hosting servers

Well i submit a ticket 2 day’s ago i don’t know the time that take for replying me :face_with_diagonal_mouth: i’dont know any thing

Also my domin have a warning mark

Google Safe Browsing flagged your site as containing phishing. This is why your account is suspended and why you see the warning page.

4 Likes

Thanks for replying i’m really appreciate for that :purple_heart:

İ don’t know to make my website safe is there a way to solve this problem, also thanks a lot for helping

You will have to contact Google to get your site unblocked, there is nothing we can do to help you.

3 Likes

Thank a lot for all informations :purple_heart:

But i have a lot of questions too :eyes:

I know i need to contact with google but i don’t know how i’m watching tutorials for people who have the same problem but they enter cpanel & but verifying files in php by google search console , i can’t enter the cpanel to verify my domain because i get suspended :face_with_peeking_eye: so do i need wait for host get back works & verify my domain? or there’s another ways? .

Also does that happened because of custom domain because this domain some one before me steal to domain without account & used in infinity free service so he get suspended for broke (TOS) now i recover my domain & build my site i don’t have any ideas IF i need to clean all past data or how to do it or not

Domain name: malijoe.com

You’re so kind guys :pray:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.