Support

www.primari.info.ro

Error Message:

Warning: These plugins will not be published:
Button, Countdown

Please upgrade your current Free plan, republish your website and enjoy your great website without any disruptions
(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information:

I upgraded and paid. Why does it say I have a free plan?
If I go to the site it doesn’t show my clock meter and submit button
Please help me.
Don’t you also have 24/7 tech support chat?

Hello

What exactly did you pay for? Premium Hosting, and the Site.Pro plan are separate.

If you paid Site.Pro (The sitebuilder), you can manage your website by logging into Site.Pro

If you paid iFastNet (By upgrading your free account to premium), please read the below article.

6 Likes

Free hosting doesn’t have this. But premium hosting does.

3 Likes

Where can I pay for Site.Pro (The sitebuilder) on Infinityfree?
I’m asking this because the domain is hosted on InfinityFree, but I notice that I need to work with Site.Pro to build the site.
Link:
https://eu.site.pro/v4.2/E0Div/

You should just visit site.pro, change the language to english if necessary, and host your website with them.

Unfortunately I see no option of linking free subdomains to site.pro now so you probably need a custom domain. Site.pro itself provides registartion service and that is recommended to you.

The link you’ve provided are simply useless, cause it is the site builder itself and will require the login cookies to actually work and let you see anything.

6 Likes

Read this

4 Likes

Both Site.pro and iFastNet only have ticket support options, not live chat. Free hosting only has community forum support.

But with iFastNet Starter plan at only $20 per year, and Site.pro’s Starter plan at just $1.20 per year, I think that’s reasonable. Other providers may offer live support, but they often also charge $10 per month or more.

4 Likes

iFastNet guaratee

So um, no “chat”, right?

3 Likes

What do you recommend I use to build the site: SitePro or IfastNet?
What are the advantages and disadvantages? Do both also provide hosting?
Please if you can answer as soon as possible. Thank you

What do you recommend I use to build the site: SitePro or IfastNet?
What are the advantages and disadvantages? Do both also provide hosting?
Please if you can answer as soon as possible. Thanks

Both provide hosting. While iFastNet looks more like tradtional web-hosting (don’t know if they provided any site builders), site.pro appears that you can only use their site builder, so choice depends on your own.

iFastNet is the wiser (and cheaper!) choice in my opinion.

2 Likes

It depends on what you are looking for.

If you want to build a site with the Site.pro builder, you have to use Site.pro hosting. iFastNet doesn’t offer that builder.

If you want to do do anything other than use Site.pro, including using other software, or things like email accounts for example, then Site.pro doesn’t have it, but iFastNet’s hosting does.

They are completely different services for different needs.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.