Support is closing tickets

suspended domain

dear @Greenreader9 my customer support is closing tickers for no reason i don’t put malware or downloadable files like virus it’s mistake please reactivate my site

Hi there,
We can’t help you reactivating your site, nor can Admin. Just bump support tickets to iFastNet and see what can happen.
Sometimes, even you think that your site is safe, it can be not. If iFastNet refused to reactivate your site, then take this as a lesson to always have a backup, so you can start over really quick.

Also, please refrain from pinging people. This is free hosting so please be paitient.

5 Likes

but my another site i have 2 sites has been reactivated by this message:but on my site i don’t put malware or downloadable files like virus it’s mistake please reactivate my site
i really need this website i like this hosting but i have to work on my website

As I said, even if you think your site is safe, it can be not. The codes might be infected by malware, and you just can’t be aware of it.
If iFastNet don’t want to reactivate your site, try switching to ask them to give you a backup.
Normally, you don’t need to wait your hosting account to be deleted to create another account. If you can’t get a new account then sorry, take this as a lesson.

By the way, your question isn’t very clear. For example I don’t really what are you trying to talk about.

3 Likes

For the last time: We cannot help you here with permanently suspended accounts.

Furthers posts by you regarding permanently suspended accounts will be marked as spam and removed without warning.

I’m sorry this is not the answer you want, but there is quite literally nothing we can do to help you, besides tell you to wait, bump, and open new tickets.

7 Likes