Subject: Urgent Assistance Needed: Unusual Traffic Exhausting Daily Hit Limit

Dear InfinityFree Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to you with an urgent issue that requires your immediate attention. My account with InfinityFree is experiencing an unusual amount of traffic, which is quickly exhausting the daily limit of 50,000 hits in just 5 minutes. I have strong reasons to believe that this is the work of bots and not legitimate users.

This sudden spike in traffic has greatly impacted the performance and availability of my website, making it inaccessible to genuine visitors. I kindly request your assistance in investigating this issue and taking the necessary steps to block or mitigate the impact of these malicious bots.

Furthermore, I would appreciate any guidance on implementing preventive measures to safeguard my website from similar issues in the future. Your prompt response and support in resolving this matter will be greatly valued.

Thank you for your attention and assistance. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

And which account is that? I can take a look and see if I can find why your account is getting so much traffic, but then I do need to know which account to look at.

I took a look at your accounts you have with this profile. Those are all suspended now though, as they are all very clearly Facebook phishing sites, which is extremely illegal and extremely prohibited on our hosting.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.