subdomains while using cloudflare

Hey, i would like to use the sub-domain feature, where i can have sepret files and an easier setup for stuff such as a sepret part for my server bans, except i use cloudflare (not the one on the panel) so can someone tell me if its possible and if so, how to add it to my cloudflare

https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/comment/19449#Comment_19449

Sadly, no. Cloudflare doesn’t allow subdomains to be used on their service.

@Admin this is issue only with integration system, yes? Or I didn’t get author/you right, or you’re wrong, I have no issues with subdomains via Cloudflare.

@MrJunior said:
@Admin this is issue only with integration system, yes? Or I didn’t get author/you right, or you’re wrong, I have no issues with subdomains via Cloudflare.

Now I’m thinking about it, I think I must have misread the topic.

Cloudflare supports subdomains, but only if you control the main domain as well. So you can use my.deep.sub.domain.example.com in Cloudflare, but only if you’ve added example.com to Cloudflare.

The control panel integration does break subdomains, so they are not an option. But if you’ve signed up with Cloudflare directly, you can use subdomains (with and without Cloudflare).

1 Like

I can use deep subdomains? I thought InfinityFree does not support it, we’ll try right now.

@MrJunior said:
I can use deep subdomains? I thought InfinityFree does not support it, we’ll try right now.

Cloudflare does, InfinityFree doesn’t.