Subdomains not working on addon domains

Hi!
I wanted to add a sudomain (bot.byalkov.ml) but after I do that and install WordPress with Softaculous I get an ads page. And strangely a subdomain like feedback.bgtvprodition.rf.gd (example) still work. What is going on?

Hello.

Are you trying to create the subdomain from the byalkov.ml Add-On domain that you have already assigned? If you say that you were able to do the creation process itself sucessfully, but only had ADs then it may be just DNS Propagation issue which happens to non-default domains, subdomains and on nameserver changes and in other cases. You may have to wait few hours or a day or two till your DNS provider updates the nameserver cache.

However I do not know that well how good .ml self-created subdomains work on free hosting.

Mike

I see you’re using Cloudflare’s nameservers. If you’re using our nameservers, the DNS records for subdomains are automatically created when you create the subdomain. However, with custom nameservers, you need to manually create the appropriate DNS records.

Create an A-record for your subdomain pointing to the same IP address as the root domain in Cloudflare. Wait for DNS to propagate and your subdomain should be working fine then.

Hello, Im having the same problem here, ads on my subdomain after using Cloud Flare.
And I had followed your steps (Create an A-record for your subdomain pointing to the same IP address as the root domain in Cloudflare. Wait for DNS to propagate and your subdomain should be working fine then.) But now it says DNS not found but no more ads.
Any solution? the site is VERY IMPORTANT and needs to be accesable at anytime (Buisness)!

And can I orange-cloud my subdomain eventho it did not have a ssl?

Thanks!

-Luv This Hosting!

@PlanetGamingGG said:
Hello, Im having the same problem here, ads on my subdomain after using Cloud Flare.
And I had followed your steps (Create an A-record for your subdomain pointing to the same IP address as the root domain in Cloudflare. Wait for DNS to propagate and your subdomain should be working fine then.) But now it says DNS not found but no more ads.
Any solution? the site is VERY IMPORTANT and needs to be accesable at anytime (Buisness)!

And can I orange-cloud my subdomain eventho it did not have a ssl?

Thanks!

-Luv This Hosting!

What’s the full domain name of your subdomain so I can check it?

Dear Admin,
It turns out to be CNAME Record instead of A.
Now the problem is fixed.
Thanks.