Subdomain

I can’t create any subdomain for mrjunior.ml domain. The page is always same, even at subdomains that isn’t created. Example: asdib.mrjunior.ml
Is that problem connected with cloudflare somehow?

Sorry but I can’t completely understand your issue but I know that you can’t add a subdomain but your question is really not completely elaborated which I can’t fully understand.
Please provide the following:
Screenshot of the Error

I’ve got no errors. I can add subdomain, but that do not work, i think it’s cause of i connected my domain to cloudflare manually, not via cpanel.
You can open any subdomain of https://mrjunior.ml domain, the page will be same for each one, even for not registered subdomains

@MrJunior said:
I can’t create any subdomain for mrjunior.ml domain. The page is always same, even at subdomains that isn’t created. Example: asdib.mrjunior.ml
Is that problem connected with cloudflare somehow?

Check DNS record in Cloudflare is there a record something like *pointing towards 7173.bodies.com then remove it and replace 7173.bodies.comwith your main domain without www

Actually, i had time to delete domain and back it on… and enable cloudflare with panel. Now i’ve got problems with ssl, but i guess i have to wait at least 24 hours…

Now subdomain works good. All i waiting for is ssl, thanks anyway.

The control panel integration for Cloudflare we use does not support subdomains.

Instead, you can sign up with Cloudflare yourself (but then you’re responsible for making sure your DNS records are correct!) or just don’t use Cloudflare.

And you probably won’t try to fix that? Ok, i’ll try to use cloudflare directly.

@MrJunior said:
And you probably won’t try to fix that? Ok, i’ll try to use cloudflare directly.

The integration was not built by us and it was not built the way we’d like to see it. Cloudflare integration with hosting providers always is limited compared to having Cloudflare manage your DNS.

Right now i’m too confused with that cloudflare. Why the hell i tried to change something. Now my site(domain) offline. (mrjunior.ml). Can you help me?

@MrJunior said:
Right now i’m too confused with that cloudflare. Why the hell i tried to change something. Now my site(domain) offline. (mrjunior.ml). Can you help me?

What the hell you are trying to do?
Your domain is asking for Username and Password to access!
Kindly explain complete deatils

Hm, i don’t know. Some time earlier cloudflare page said that host is offline. Now it’s fine.

@MrJunior said:
Hm, i don’t know. Some time earlier cloudflare page said that host is offline. Now it’s fine.

So you want people to not have access to your website without password,huh?
Anyway,is your problem completely solved?

Yes, i don’t want to show someone index of site, but there couple directories which anybody can access so i showing only that ones.

Problems solved.

@MrJunior said:
Yes, i don’t want to show someone index of site, but there couple directories which anybody can access so i showing only that ones.

Problems solved.

I recommend you to create a login system which is a good way to block people that are unauthorized to see the page.
Try Quadodo Login System If it helps