Subdomain problem

Why my subdomain to be redirect to some ad website
My domain like http://sub.domain.com
and i will take me to some thing like

56c999370667d.png

what???

Adding a subdomain means that the DNS settings of your domain need to be changed. You don’t need to do anything for that yourself, but it can take up to 48 hours for the changes to be visible everywhere. You will see this page for as long as it takes for those updates to be picked up by all internet providers. Note that there is nothing we can do to speed up this process.

But thing is,when i add the subdomain,i can visit and edit the site right a way,but an other day,it show up this ad site??

But thing is,when i add the subdomain,i can visit and edit the site right a way,but an other day,it show up this ad site??

Do you mean that your site was working fine at first but the exact same subdomain is now showing ads? If so, I need to check that. And to do that, I will need to know the actual domain of the account.

Admin
Work right a way: subdomain.freecluster.eu
Not work: subdomain.mysite.ml (Ad site~~~)

the freecluster.eu will show my web directory,but the .ml will be the Ads site??

freecluster.eu domain:
56cdca9a561ec.png

ml domain:
56cdca9b87403.png

Thank for Admin,and every one

I see your domain name is using Cloudflare. I don’t see which subdomain you created, but ensure that you’ve also created the corresponding DNS record with Cloudflare. You will manually need to add every subdomain you create to Cloudflare or it will not be available.

Thank you Admin!
I add the A in to Cloudflare,and now it work :slight_smile: thank you!