Subdomain Error when Adding Addon Domain

Hello!
I’m having some problem adding connect2buddy.cf as an addon domain. Whenever I’m trying to do that, an error message pops up saying-“This appears to be a subdomain you are adding (1008485).” The nameservers are correct and pointing to ns1.rf.gd and ns2.rf.gd.
Please help me! My username is rfgd_20317879.

How long ago did you change the nameservers? Nameserver changes are not immediate, you need to wait a few hours after changing them before you can add the domain to your account.

Its been more than 48 hours.

I’m sorry, this was an issue on our end. It has been fixed now and I’ve added the domain to your account.

Thank-You so much!!! Its now working!

I have same mistake - 1008485
I can’t add my domain - significado.karelia.ru (use ns1.rf.gd and ns2.rf.gd) over 2 months to account rfgd_20243337

Big problem for me :frowning:

@sas514 said:
I can’t add my domain - significado.karelia.ru (use ns1.rf.gd and ns2.rf.gd) over 2 months to account rfgd_20243337

Actually, your domain name is still attached to an account at podserver.info. You need to delete your account from their systems first before you can add it here.

@Admin said:

@sas514 said:

Actually, your domain name is still attached to an account at podserver.info. You need to delete your account from their systems first before you can add it here.

Ok! Thank you!
Your help is best!

@Admin said:

@sas514 said:

Podserver.info told me:

“Infinityfree” is one of our resellers you are just trying to add the domain back to our servers

Do I understand correctly that I can not add my domain (http://significado.karelia.ru) to “Infinityfree”?

First of all, we are not a reseller of Podserver.info, that’s simply not true.

We and them both use infrastructure from iFastNet. iFastNet provides infrastructure for many free hosting providers, however that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t be able to choose which of those hosting providers you want to host your website with because all of them can put their own spin on hosting.

Please send an email to [email protected] describing this issue and including a link to a screenshot of the domain management page of your domain registrar so we can verify you are the owner of the domain. If we can verify you as the domain owner, we should be able to get your domain name released.