Sub Domain Not Working

Website URL

alhuda.free.nf

Error Message

Your domain is not yet pointing to our nameservers ns1.infinityfree.com and ns2.infinityfree.com. Please change your nameservers at your domain name provider and wait a few hours for the change to take effect. You can also create an account with a subdomain first.

Other Information

Hi,

I’m trying to choose a sub domain, but nothing is working. When I choose a sub domain name, it tells me that it is available, and that I should choose a password to proceed. When I do that, I get the error message above. It seems like the system is confusing sub domains with actual domains? I tried all free sub domains with the same error message.

Thank you for your precious time.
Marwan

Hi and welcome to the forum! There are already similar topics regarding this issue:

So what I can say is to wait some time (maybe even some hours, like 3 hours) until the situation will be stable and then you can create a new hosting account with that subdomain.

4 Likes

I tried searching the forum for topics, and couldn’t figure it out :slight_smile:

ANYHOW, thank you! I just wanted to confirm that I am not doing something wrong.

Cheers,
M

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.