Sub-Domain got suspended and website is redirecting to http://suspended-website.com/l/

Hi,

My subdomain (blog.busyaccountingsoftware.in) has got suspended and I am being redirected to iFastnet.com Special offer and Discount Coupon. Please help me to fix this issue.

Regards
AT

Hello there,

No one can help you with this issue here. If you’ve been suspended because you hit the limits then you will have to wait 24 hours until your site gets reactivated.

If you’ve been suspended because of abuse then you’ll have to create a ticket in the Client Area to ask them to get your account reactivated.

Also when your site got suspended there should be an information provided why your site is suspended and a link from a Knowledge Base article is also attached for you to read to learn more about your suspension.

1 Like

I’ve checked your account and it’s not suspended, nor does it appear to have been at any time. But it’s not pointing to our nameservers, so that’s why it doesn’t work. Can you please change your nameservers at your domain registrar to ns1.epizy.com and ns2.epizy.com?

2 Likes

Done. Thanks :+1:

Thanks buddy for the help. I really appreciate.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.