Strange .htaccess rewrite behavior?

I have a page at badges/norway174.php which I’m trying to rewrite the url to badges/norway174.png using .htaccess.

Here’s the .htaccess file:

ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule badges/norway174.png badges/norway174.php

I added the ErrorDocument 404 /404.php for debugging purposes. And it works as it should.
I can type in any paths that doesn’t exist, and it gives me the 404 page.

However, when I do the badges/norway174.png url, it redirects me to this page, Suspected phishing site | Cloudflare

Which, I thought I had set to my own 404-error page.

I don’t really know what’s going on, if someone could point me in the right direction. That’d be greatly appreciated. I’ve been Googling for hours. The toughest part, is to find something that is actually related to this host.

And because it simply redirects to the other page, I can’t even tell which page it is actually redirecting it to. Or what is messing up.

I haven’t been able to find any logs in my cPanel either. I’ve found the page, but the dropdown to select which day, is empty. And when I try and hit “Download” without any day selected, it gives me this error:

“The day choosen does not appear to be valid”

Okay, so now something really strange happened.

I changed my .htaccess file to this:

ErrorDocument 404 /404.php

RewriteEngine On
RewriteRule ^(.*)\.png$ $1.php

Only for testing, as I understood it, this should rewrite every .png with .php.

And for fun, I decided to try /test.png, that brought me to https://infinityfree.net/errors/403 for a change.

Which is strange, considering the only other file I have on this sub-domain is the index page, which isn’t forbidden in any way. Nothing should be forbidden on my page at all.

It’s just a small test page, with my rather crappy index page which doesn’t do anything, my 404 error page, with just one line of HTML, and my norway174.php which has it’s header content type set to png. And of course a .png which the .php file uses as a base.

I should also probably note, this is on a sub-domain. The main domain, have even less content at the moment.

Update:
So, it seems like it may have been a caching issue. I decided to go with another approach.

And it still redirected me to the 404 page.

So I cleared my cache, and now it’s working fine. I should test the .htaccess again to make sure it was actually working. But I think it was working, had I just cleared my cache earlier.

Anyway, I guess this issue is solved then!