Ssl

My website URL is: awpware.club

What I’m seeing is: after I requested SSL, I went to input it. Pasted literally the ones they gave me but still getting this “The certificate you have entered does not match the current private key.”

I’m using this software: SSL Certificates from infinityfree

Can you please confirm you first pasted the private key and then the certificate? The panel checks if the certificate matches the currently installed private key. So you need to upload the private key before you can upload the linked certificate.

3 Likes

Great! It didn’t give me any errors now. So it’s done now right? I gotta wait a bit until I can view that my site is secured right? Thanks!

1 Like

SSL certificates are activated immediately once you upload them. However, it should be noted that:

• Installing an SSL certificate doesn’t mean everyone and everything on your website is secure. You still need to configure your website to use HTTPS (see the panels in the client area).
  • Browsers cache SSL certificates for a while. So even though the server is using a new certificate, your browser may still try to use an old one. Checking the website in private browsing mode works around this.
3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.