SSL issue

tech4file.us.to

I have set up NS record and requested ssl for this domain and cname record is also pointed automatically but sometimes it shows error like domain verify fail and after refresh it shows request ssl certificate and showing error and after 3rd attempt this error is shown. but no ssl certificate has been issued all of them failed

As you have a subdomain from FreeDNS, you might have more luck in using another SSL provider (you can choose one by showing the Advanced Options pane when creating a new SSL certificate order from the main page of our Free SSL Certificate tool, then selecting the provider from the “SSL Provider” dropdown). Make sure it isn’t Let’s Encrypt as the main domain your subdomain is on (us.to) is already rate-limited.

4 Likes

i have another domain which i have got ssl but this domain isn’t getting saying error that cname record not found but if i refresh page i could see destination cname, while creating ssl certificate getting error

Might be the reason and changed to google trust provider and got the certificate.

Thanks

Do you know the meaning of being rate-limited?
It means creation of SSL for *.us.to quota is being reached. So no SSL for now

3 Likes

I got the ssl certificate solved issue
But i have another error that tech4file.us.to is parked on one of my domains in control panel but it is redirecting to error page

Have you checked whether any of the possible reasons in this article apply to your site?

3 Likes

I have parked this domain (tech4file.us.to) on one of my previous domain (suspended domain), and folders has files in it.

Yes, the folder has files in it, but no index file. If there is no index file, you’ll get a 403 error. Please see the article for more information about that.

3 Likes

those files were able to access in previous custom domains and they have index files in it.
tech4file.us.to is redirecting to error page and
tech4file.my.to is redirecting to tech4file.epizy.com but it was parked on suspended domain (tech4file.ml)

can you help me how to fix this issue
for tech4file.my.to problem is redirecting to tech4file.epizy.com but it is parked on tech4file.ml and it consists index file

and for tech4file.us.to it is redirecting to 403 forbidden page it was parked on project.tech4file.ml and it has files and folders in it and also it worked previously before .ml domain suspension

Check your .htaccess code to ensure there are no redirects set up.

Can you provide a screenshot of project.tech4file.ml’s htdocs folder the same way you provided one for the previous domain?

3 Likes

As I have parked on old domain tech4file.ml this domain doesn’t have any folder created but i have checked in tech4file.epizy.com i couldn’t see any redirected ( i know it won;t have but checked) there is no folder created on domain name tech4file.my.to it is parked on path as i provided earlier but redirecting another domain and tech4file.us.to it showing 403 error.

The folder should be the tech4file.ml htdocs folder, since you have parked it there. Can you paste it’s .htaccess code?

It’s now showing a blank page for me; what happens if you enable display errors?

3 Likes

Yes just before 30 min i have checked and got redirected to 403 that is reason i have re commented admin message. right now it is blank page i will check once; and

just before i have checked and removed some other redirect rules which i haven’t seen before and fixed that and working fine.
thanks because of you i have checked that htaccess file i forgot earlier

1 Like

Do you have any idea how to view directories like files and folder in side that domain. example if i open my app.domain.com url it should all folders in that directory it won’t have any index file should list my files. as if there is no index file it will redirect to 403 or some errors as give in
Redirected to InfinityFree 403 Forbidden page
can you help me with this

If you add the line Options +Indexes to the .htaccess file in the directory of your site, it will enable directory listing. For security reasons, it’s disabled by default.

4 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.