SSL Issue

The sslshopper.com service verified my certificate for the site golds.pp.ua
|### golds.pp.ua becomes 185.27.134.93|
||### Server type: nginx|
||### No SSL certificates were found on golds.pp.ua. Make sure the name matches the correct server and the SSL port (default is 443) is open on your server’s firewall.|
Why is the certificate not installed? I did all the steps correctly and waited for the certificate to be installed for a whole day, but it still didn’t install.

Please do not hijack topics

Did you install it?

5 Likes

The sslshopper.com service verified my certificate for the site golds.pp.ua
|### golds.pp.ua becomes 185.27.134.93|
||### Server type: nginx|
||### No SSL certificates were found on golds.pp.ua. Make sure the name matches the correct server and the SSL port (default is 443) is open on your server’s firewall.|
Why is the certificate not installed? I did all the steps correctly and waited for the certificate to be installed for a whole day, but it still didn’t install.

I see this

So you did not install SSL.
Otherwise please prove it

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like any SSL certificate has been installed.

Please note that an SSL certificate being issued doesn’t mean it’s also installed. A certificate that’s issued is only ready for installation, not necessarily installed anywhere.

To install it, simply go to the certificate in the client area and hit the big “Install SSL Certificate Automatically” button. Like it says on the tin, it will install the SSL certificate for you. It will also check the current SSL status of your website.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.