ssl error

CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address [email protected], this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

What does that really means

I guess you have activated cloudflare in vPanel, if yes, please read the KB article: https://infinityfree.net/support/i-just-activated-cloudflare-what-can-i-do/

@Admin btw, why article link and header isn’t equal, I see difference between “I just got CF account” and “I just activated CF in vPanel”

@Perdana said:
CLOUDFLARE ERROR : Sorry there was a problem activating cloudflare for this domain or the email address [email protected], this is normally caused by the email address or domain name already existing on the cloudflare system.

The error clearly explains it all, it looks like you have already an account on the Cloudflare Website.
Also what’s the domain name you were trying to add?

@Perdana said:

Try to change the email address of your old cloudflare account to another and then add your domain from vpanel…

@MAHOfficial said:

@Perdana said:

Try to change the email address of your old cloudflare account to another and then add your domain from vpanel…

This is the right answer. I know, this shouldn’t be a problem, but the Cloudflare integration is far from perfect.

@MrJunior said:
@Admin btw, why article link and header isn’t equal, I see difference between “I just got CF account” and “I just activated CF in vPanel”

Backwards compatibility. The URL reflects the original title, but the actual title was changed later on. But changing the URL would break existing links, so the URL stays the same.

@Admin I mean, old(original) title is better I think.