Ошибка SSL / Error SSL

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_27635656

Error Message

The certificate you have entered does not match the current private key.

Other Information

ru-RU -
У меня есть SSL сертификат, но при настройки домена и сохранения выходит ошибка - The certificate you have entered does not match the current private key. Поискав на форуме там написано, что нужно как-то импортировать ключ, но как это сделать?

en -
I have an SSL certificate, but when setting up the domain and saving an error comes out - The certificate you have entered does not match the current private key. After searching the forum, it says that you need to somehow import the key, but how to do it?

It depends on the SSL certificate. I checked our client area but I don’t see any SSL certificate there.

With most SSL vendors, you generate a private key and CSR through the hosting system, and provide the CSR to the SSL vendor. The SSL vendor then uses the data from the CSR which can be used with your private key.

Sometimes, the SSL vendor generates the private key for you. In that case, you need to upload that private key before installing the certificate.

The process for both scenarios are described here:

While you’re of course completely free to choose your own SSL certificate provider, and I don’t know which provider you chose or why, it would be a lot easier to help you if you use our Free SSL Certificates tool.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.