SSL connection error?

Hello When I Go On My Website It Says

SSL connection error

ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Unable to make a secure connection to the server. This may be a problem with the server, or it may be requiring a client authentication certificate that you don’t have.

Which website is yours?

redmoon.ga

I just checked your account settings but it seems like your don’t actually have a certificate installed. You will need to get the certificate from an official provider using the CSR which you’ve already generated and copy the certificate text in the third box in the SSL/TLS Manager. You can get free SSL certificates at startssl.com.

thank you!

startssl sent a email to my websites email and i never received it.

Can you receive other e-mail on your website’s e-mail?

no i can not

OK, I just checked some things and it looks like using CloudFlare disables the ability to receive e-mail. Please disable Cloudflare for your website, wait a few hours and try again.

Meanwhile, we’re going to look for a permanent solution.

okay thank you! hope it works

I’ve waited 2 hours and its still not working can you look at my account and make sure its setup right?

I’ve waited 2 hours and its still not working can you look at my account and make sure its setup right?

It can take up to 48 hours for the changes to become visible. However, they seem to be setup correctly from my end here.