SSL certificate

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

https://philosophersofthebooty.rf.gd/index.php

Error Message

My website on chrome mobile says “Connection is not secure You should not enter any sensitive information on this site (for example passwords or credit cards), because it could be stolen by attackers.”

Other Information

I have the GoGetSSL certificate, there is no problem on desktop just mobile.

I don’t see any error on mobile, maybe try updating your browser or Android/ iOS? Also, your content is against the terms of service, I would not like to help further due to that reason.

That error usually means you’re using HTTP instead of HTTPS. Which is odd, because your website has valid SSL and is redirecting people to it.

I’m almost inclined to believe that there is in fact an attacker on your network that is intercepting your web traffic to steal your password or whatnot. Because your website itself seems secure.

3 Likes

I have a similar problem with a paid hosting site (from another company) that I use Let’s Encrypt certificate. I reseted my phone and from time to time I still have a similar problem with my phone with the paid hosting. I will check my phone… thanks

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.