SSL certificate problem

(Please click on the picture to see it in full)

Here are what you should do:

1. Make sure you’re using InfinityFree Name serves. They are:
    ns1.epizy.com
    ns2.epizy.com

2. Go to the cPanel:
    https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php

3. Go to CNAME Records, and click the CNAME Records.

This page should display like this:

1. Open the Free SSL page with all the records you mentioned above:
    For example, this is mine:

2. Copy the “_acme-challenge” in your Free SSL Page, paste it into the Record Name like this:

3. On the domain field, select your domain in the drop down menu. In your case, it should be:
    posidonia.ga

4. Go back to the Free SSL page, copy the destination on the same line with _acme-challenge. In this picture, this is top one that I censor in red.

5. Go to Custom CNAME Records in cPanel that I mentioned above, paste what you just copied into the Destination field, your Custom CNAME Records should look like this:

6. Press Add. Then, the result should look like this:

7. Go back to your Free SSL page again. This time, copy the _acme-challenge.www

8. Go to the Custom CNAME Records, paste the _acme-challenge.www into the Record Name column like this:

9. Select your domain in the Domain drop down menu. In your case, it should be
    posidonia.ga

10. Go back to your Free SSL page, copy the destination on the same line with _acme-challenge.www

11. Go to the Custom CNAME Records, paste it into the Destination:

12. Press Add. The result should look like this:

13. Now you wait. Maybe few minutes, maybe few hours, depend on your luck.

14. Now, go to the Free SSL page, click on Refresh DNS Status. When everything is ready, it looks like this:

For now, please proceed until there, if there are any problem, you can come back here for more help.

Good luck!

6 Likes