SSL Automatic Installation Not Working

Website URL

vjkdigital.com
(please specify the URL of the site on which you are experiencing the problem)

Error Message

SSL certificate is created but using the automatic installer doesn’t update the certificate
(please share the FULL error message you see, if applicable)

Other Information

It’s also not working for my other site lasing.com.au.au
(other information and details relevant to your question)

OK now vjkdigital.com has updated after pressing the install button about 6 times but lasing.com.au I still showing expiring soon.

I am aware of the 15 minute delay but I tried all this yesterday and it didn’t install those certificates either.

This is what I see, is it wrong?

4 Likes

Please be sure to check your site in Incognito Mode when checking SSL certificates. Some browsers, notably Google Chrome, tend to cache SSL certificates, so you may see an old SSL certificate even if you’ve installed a newer one.

The SSL installation status widget in the client area also tells what’s currently installed. If that widget says the new certificate is installed but you don’t see it, then it’s a problem on your end.

4 Likes

Hi thanks for the reply.

Both sites have now updated with new keys but I find it difficult that I had to keep annoying the key provider for new keys when they just wouldn’t apply to my sites.

What kept happening is I’d order the key… They page would San new key ready so I’d hit auto install… What I know now is that I was installing the old September key.

I gave it time and waited a day still old key to install… Today I just kept ordering new keys and tapping install. I even tried using my pc to update it.

Both are finally updated. But something really fishy was going on. I’ve never had this issue before. Shall see what happens next time I guess.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.