SQL suddenly disappear 10mins ago

SQL suddenly disappear 10mins ago, I am doing nothing about SQL…

1 Like

Same problem, occurred today (probably a few hours ago), it says "error establishing a database connection, under CPanel–> MySQL Databases, my datebase is missing. Website’s all page are showing same “error establishing a database connection”, nor am I able to login from wp-admin. I am also unable to login at PhpMySQL.

Also, Under CPanel –> Statistics, neither number of database is 0 nor 1, it is just missing.

"Add-on Domains: 1 / Unlimited

Parked Domains: 0 / Unlimited

MySQL Databases: / Unlimited"

My Website : https://gardenpublicschool.in
FTP username: epiz_23346564
MySQL hostname: sql106.epizy.com
MySQL username: epiz_23346564
Hosting Volume : vol14_6

Copied from wp-admin page :

"Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or we can’t contact the database server at sql106.byetcluster.com . This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure that you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure that the database server is running?

If you’re unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums"

same here, I can’t see my database and I can’t create new one

1 Like

Please create a new topic and fill in the topic template. I cannot help you if you refuse to share enough information to do so.

The IP address your website is hosted on seems to be nullrouted. There are various reasons why this could happen, but very often it’s caused by a DDoS attack on the particular IP address.

If so, rest assured that iFastNet’s server admins are already hard at work to try and get the websites on the IP address back online as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.