SQL Error after a 24 hour suspension?

eliteforum.net

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

MyBB SQL Error

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:

1045 - Access denied for user ‘epiz_26021850’@‘192.168.0.56’ (using password: YES)

Query:

[READ] Unable to connect to MySQL server

Please contact the MyBB Group for technical support.

So I am looking at upgrading my account to premium, as it looks as if the bandwidth and users is having me suspended for 24 hours at a time, but when I came back to do so, I just saw this error message.

Again, I have been working on this for months, what can be done to fix this?

If perhaps rolling the server back 24 hours when it was working fine, cause this is frustrating, and kinda is why I have been holding off buying premium, as I have had a ton of issues with the hosting.

Please help me fix this.

never mind, problem resolved itself, maybe it was due to the suspension hasnt activated the account yet

Was the account already marked as Active in the client area when you saw this error? Please note that suspending or reactivating an account involves quite a few steps, so it’s possible for some parts of the service to be reactivated but others not to be yet. Only when the account shows as Active in the client area, then everything should be online.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.