Software Database Error

saveourearth.ml

test. and teach.

every time I install any software it seems it can not access the database it says invalid password no user or something like that even though the database has the user and password used. Won’t even do password resets and creations of accounts does not add to the database.

Well, u need to read this…

3 Likes
Have you created mysqli database on phpmyadmin. If yes the you will get. username, hostname, password[your-cpanel password] and host name. in php page make sure the mysqli coonection is correct.

<?php
			$mysqli = new mysqli("localhost","my_user","my_password","my_db");

// Check connection
if ($mysqli → connect_errno) {
echo "Failed to connect to MySQL: " . $mysqli → connect_error;
exit();
}

Where do you see this issue? The site http://saveourearth.ml seems to have a working WordPress installation with a working database.

2 Likes

I should NOT have a WordPress install I have an installation of e107 on teach.saveourearth.ml and PHP fusion on test.saveourearth.ml neither are working

Then why didn’t you say so right away which website you were talking about?

As for the sites in question:

I’m happy to try to help you, but please provide specific information as to what you’re doing on which sites with links showing that the issue occurs. And then leave everything there so we can actually see what’s going on.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.