Softaculous not working

diesel75

Hi, I created my account 7 days ago. Trying to install Wordpress by using the Softaculous App Installer, but every time I click on it, it states ‘something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry’. What is the best way to resolve this? Or if this isn’t able to be resolved I would like an answer, so I can move to somewhere else.

Many thanks

Error Message

something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry

Other Information

(other information and details relevant to your question)

Share ur domain name

zxmmbi2p.epizy.com

Thanks

Maybe because it’s suspended?

This is more likely a main domain of the hosting account.
Please provide the actual domain

5 Likes

I have these two:

|Label|Website for foxhillsjuniors.rf.gd|

|Main Domain |zxmmbi2p.epizy.com|

Why would it be suspended on creation?

It isn’t suspended, the main domain always redirects to the Suspended page because it doesn’t have a website to serve.

4 Likes

Hello.

Note that the account label is not the domain name, it’s just whatever you named it. And the main domain is for backend use, it will always show the suspended page.

Please share the domain name of your account. This can be found under the “Domains” section in the client area, or the “Subdomains”, “Addon Domains”, and “Parked domains” sections of the control panel.

4 Likes

hi - under Addon Domains I have: foxhillsjuniors.rf.gd

When asking for help, please always share either the website domain or account username. Not the main domain or forum username, those don’t help us look up your details or verify any issues.

Based on the domain in the label, I think I found the account.

Not only does Softaculous not work, but the file manager doesn’t work either, and when connecting with FTP, I see the error:

421 Home directory not available - aborting

Given that your account was created on a day where we experienced a quite severe outage, I think something went wrong when setting up your account resulting in a corrupted account.

To fix this, you can just deactivate this account and create a new one.

If you want to use the same subdomain, be sure to remove it from the account (in the control panel, check the Addon Domains, Parked Domains and Subdomains sections) before deactivating it, or you won’t be able to use it on your new account.

5 Likes

Many thanks, I will try this

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.