Softaculous Issue

unaux_26287726

Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry.

Everytime I launch Softaculous, I get a an error telling me to wait for 20 minutes. But after those minutes have passed I get the same error. I do not have the ability to install Wordpress manually, so this is my only option. Can anyone provide a fix?

Sounds like admins are working to fix the problem. till then we just set back and enjoy the ride

4 Likes

Yeah I guess… the only problem is that I have to have this website up by Tuesday.

Yes me as well I need to set up my website by Tuesday and I really need some rough estimate as to when things should be working again, does anyone have a rough ETA?

This happens commonly, so my very rough estimate is about 1-2 hours from now.

1 Like

Alright, thank you I appreciate it a lot!

1 Like

Yeah, thank you so much!

Softaculous looks like it’s still down. I don’t have an estimate on when it will be back up, this might take a bit. Also, might be because of the PHP upgrade, but I’m not too sure.

Was able to manually install Wordpress, which took some trial and error. But I can’t install or update ANYTHING within Wordpress because I get same “Update Failed: Abort class-pclzip.php : Missing zlib extensions” error for everything. I get the same “Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry.” when I click on Softaculous. Please let me know when this is fixed because we’re all dead in the water till it is fixed. -Ben

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.