Softaculous IP

Does anyone know the IP for Softaculous email SMTP server? The IP that the client sends to another server.

@omarionr said:
Does anyone know the IP for Softaculous email SMTP server? The IP that the client sends to another server.

I don’t think that Softaculous has an SMTP server, please clarify what you want to do.

The Softaculous server has an SMTP server, but you can’t do anything with it from your website. And “The IP that the client sends to another server” doesn’t mean anything to me. Clients don’t send an IP address to another server.

Oh, ok. That’s probably why I cannot send email via Softaculous. I’m just going to have to stay with Byetcluster emails :frowning: (Restricted). I tried wordpress and set up the smtp server but I just do not know how to send the emails or where to send them from :neutral: Is there a website I go to? I’m not sure

@omarionr said:
Oh, ok. That’s probably why I cannot send email via Softaculous. I’m just going to have to stay with Byetcluster emails :frowning: (Restricted). I tried wordpress and set up the smtp server but I just do not know how to send the emails or where to send them from :neutral: Is there a website I go to? I’m not sure

I can’t say why softaculous is your problem about this and I don’t see any You can’t send emails via Softaculous, you can send email using Roundcube, Horde and other webmail scripts to send email.

Your screenshots said that “Connection Timed Out” about connecting through the smtp. Something might have tampered the connection, and maybe any other problems relating to SMTP timeout.
Also can you use Yandex? Their SMTP and IMAP is completely free. And you can also use your domain too.

@omarionr said:

I’m not sure what exactly you’re trying to do. Softaculous is a tool which can help install and manage software installed on your website. It’s not a mail server.

Can you please try to explain the end goal, not just the intermediate result you think you need? Then maybe people here can help you with how to achieve the end goal, rather than having to tell you the intermediate result is not possible.