Softaculous doesn't work anymore

epiz_30583003

Error Message: Internal Server Error

No response from subprocess (cpanel (cpanel)): The subprocess reported error number 122 when it ended.
cpsrvd/11.56.0.14 Server at sv1.scriptinstall.rocks

This error shows up after i had installed one of the software the status bar freeze at 95% than the page crash.

Hello, and welcome to the forum!

In order to keep this forum clean, posts that are used to “bump” topics are not allowed.

To attempt solve the problem you are having, please try clearing your cache. If that does not work, please send us the name of the script you are trying to install.
Thanks!

3 Likes

Which software you trying to install on which domain? I’d like to try installing it myself and see if I get the same issue.

1 Like

Magento on biglietti.asdzonadanza.com

now i have this error

Magento is a super heavy piece of software. I would be shocked if you would be able to host it here.

Magento is also huge, and that is the reason you are getting the inode error. You can learn more about it below.

3 Likes

but how can i freeup the indoes space?

or just delete everything and start again from the beginning?

Yes, you have to delete files in the file manager in order to get back below the inode limit.

Note that you will not be able to install Magento because of its size and requirements.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.