Softaculous Apps Installer Seems to be down

There seems to be a problem with Softaculous.

Vistapanel shows:
“Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry”

4 Likes

Try it again later, or logout your account and login it back.

me also it says that i didnt find way to work i did all he sayed please help me

Could you please fill in the topic template? Because there are other reasons why you may see this issue than Softaculous itself being down.

3 Likes

Sometimes went wrong allow try 20 minutes error software installed

Have you also try it again after the 20 minutes? Does it work or still facing the issue?

Please help Softaculous is not working.

Same it’s down from yesterday evening

Yeah, same for me too. I am also getting the same error message from tomorrow onward.
Haven’t got any solution from Admin.

whenever I login it shows me the same thing. More than 24 hours have passed

me too it didnt work i need help with it

i am facing this error since yesterday? is there any solution?

me too it didnt work i need help with it

Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry
and my site bad show

@whenitwill @Nitish007 @aladin0 @epiz_26295846

Please refer to this articles if you want to install wordpress or joomla on your website manually, you know, while softaculous is still facing the issue.

Joomla:
https://docs.joomla.org/J3.x:Installing_Joomla
Wordpress:

2 Likes

how to install word press manually please tell me i cant understand the link given above

please tell me how to upload wordpress in my website

You need to download the latest WordPress ZIP, extract it on your computer, upload the files inside the wordpress/ folder to your htdocs folder with a FTP client like FileZilla, then create a database from the “MySQL Databases” section of the Control Panel, and use the database name and database host from that section, along with the hosting account username and password that can be found on the same page of the Client Area on where you opened the hosting account’s control panel, scrolling down to Account Details and clicking on “Show/Hide” to show the password, on the setup page that can be accessed by visiting yourdomain/wp-admin/install.php, where yourdomain can be replaced by your domain.

2 Likes

How to upload the files with ftp client

i will try but same issue please chech and solve

If you’re absolutely new with web hosting or web development stuffs, you can check this video out as a visual guide which you can follow:

And also check this Knowledge Base article out:

2 Likes