Softaculous Apps installer goes to "About:blank" page

Website URL

https://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?id=a9b1440ab4658b6b5cd2efb188221cd7527bf0de
^^^ cPanel for http://troysgarage.epizy.com/

Error Message

When attempting to launch Softaculous it goes to a page that says “About:Blank” and eventually times out and says “This site can’t be reached”

Other Information

I’ve cleared my cache, tried a different browser and finally used an incognito tab. Same results for all attempts. I’m a new account as of about 14 hours ago, I waited overnight thinking it was just that my account was new. But that’s not appearing to be the issue. Anyone have any extra advice? Attempting to install Wordpress for content management and ease of page building.

While opening the Softaculous Apps Installer shows below error.

Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry

1 Like

Yeah same prob aswell i tried many times and same problem

I’ve been “retrying” now for 2 days. This error never changes or goes away on it’s own. Who can fix this? Please escalate! I also now am a paid subscription (yearly paid up front), now can I get some help?

Congratulations! You now have access to more support options, including dedicated support!

support.ifastnet.com

4 Likes

Softaculous seems to be working fine from here. I don’t see any records of it having been down recently either.

If it’s not working for you, please consider what I wrote here recently:

2 Likes

Tried even on VPN still the same things happening.
Something went wrong, please allow 20 minutes then retry
This is the message occurring in any system I login.
Seems admin side issue.
Hope the issue gets resolved soon
Please note: It was working on the same network few days back.

Your Softaculous seems to be working fine from here. The “please allow 20 minutes” message means that either your account is not active or there is a system issue, but neither of those seem to be the case here.

1 Like

Softaculous is still having problems, please help me.

Kindly check again after clearing your cache of browser…!
No need to wait most of the time a single reload also can solve this issue!

1 Like

I have cleared the cache, but the result remains the same.

1 Like

It is giving me the same error on my domain that I just added the other day. However on an existing domain that I had here it works fine.

Seems this issue happened before in November: softaculous-something-went-wrong-please-allow-20-minutes-then-retry

This error actually happens relatively frequently. I can also happen if the account activation hasn’t finished yet, or there is an issue with the hosting volume.

The issue has been fixed for your accounts at least now!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.