Slow Service

I wanted to inform you that there is an error occurring while loading your WordPress website. Please investigate and resolve this issue as soon as possible.
My everything in files are okay, can you please check your service and server that why my websites is being slow

What’s the error as well as your domain?Share it,or nobody (maybe except admin) can help you.

It’s indeed your site,and you are responsible to maintain your site.Still,no error msg,no domain,no help.

Might be your internet/location.Mine are working great and not so slow.
Check your internet connection and try visiting your site on different networks.Switching the browser might also work.
The servers are in the UK so if you live far away from that,it is reasonable to be slow at your side.

3 Likes

Likely due to this?

4 Likes

These plugins are helpful for me
Jetpack for high speed loading sites like CDN
Elementor for designing blog post

You don’t look any error in my site because there isn’t anything when I will put some of a content to my site so it will gonna slow down it’s not because that a memory is full my site content usually size is 3 GB

They do not work well on free hosting.
It’s your choice

5 Likes

Okay these are my plugins but sometimes I see message like database is not establishing there they said to check WP-configuration file that everything is going correct. When I see My file it’s all correct so I things your servers are slow so make sure to make it fast for my account or website.

Hi, random database error on your website which happens to be heavy is caused by reaching the maximum amount of database connections it opens at same time:

This is a free hosting, they are low in limit in order to make the hosting accessible for every user, due to this the speed cannot be increased for you, you either need to optimize the website or accept that you cannot expect a lot from the free providers.

6 Likes

Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or that contact with the database server at sql211.byetcluster.com could not be established. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress support forums.

Domain: digitalwonders.42web.io

Please do not do multiple posting. Keep relevant topic to this thread

4 Likes

Try enabling WP_DEBUG to get the real error message:

4 Likes