Sitemap

So I have been trying to generate a sitemap but I’ve used like 5 tools and all of them only register the homepage of my site or the page I link to the generator.
Help. Heres the site link http://animediscuss.ml/

Automatic sitemap generators may not work here because of the bot protection system. What you could do is:

• Look for a plugin for your forum which can generate the sitemaps from the database.
  • Ignore sitemaps, while they are recommended they are not required for search engines to crawl your site.

That’s absurd. This “bot protection” has been a pain on so many levels.
Cron jobs do not work though control pannel so I tried to use an external cron job application. Which didn’t work. And now I can’t create sitemaps now.
P.S. None of the search engines (Google and bing) automatically index a website.
Atleast not when your website is not popular.

null
There must be a better way. I’ve never seen this kind of bot protection on any of the hosts I’ve used so far

@kitokun10 said:
Cron jobs do not work though control pannel so I tried to use an external cron job application. Which didn’t work. And now I can’t create sitemaps now.

What do you mean by the cron jobs don’t work? The cron jobs in the control panel should be able to bypass the bot protection system. An external cron service shouldn’t work.

P.S. None of the search engines (Google and bing) automatically index a website.

Search engine spiders use Javascript so they can access a website. However, search engines are mysterious, which means you never know if or when a site is indexed. Adding the site to Google Webmasters will allow you to identify any crawling issues.

@Admin said:

@kitokun10 said:

What do you mean by the cron jobs don’t work? The cron jobs in the control panel should be able to bypass the bot protection system. An external cron service shouldn’t work.

The cron jobs in control panel never worked for me. I tried 3 times but every time I tried, after a few minutes it the job disappeared, which caused me to try external websites

Search engine spiders use Javascript so they can access a website. However, search engines are mysterious, which means you never know if or when a site is indexed. Adding the site to Google Webmasters will allow you to identify any crawling issues.

Actually unless I upload my sitemaps myself my websites never get indexed, it has been like that for years for me (?)
Not uploading a sitemap results in only the homepage being indexed.

Thank you for the replies by the way, None of the shared servers I have tried provide such support.
I still don’t know why WOT gives infinityfree a bad rating in trustworthyness