Site suspended for having a bad word

Website URL

https://roblogs.net

Error Message

Hello, I would like to reactivate my account, would like to know what to fix so can be reactivated. The website doesnt contains any damaging file or assets.
Yesterday worked fine and just uploaded some new files and got suspended, I hope an aswer soon. Thanks
You wrote at 2024-06-11 14:13 (5 minutes ago)

Staff wrote at 2024-06-11 14:14 (4 minutes ago)
Hi there,

Sorry, adult content is not allowed on our free hosting platform.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Hello My website doesnt contains any adult content, been moderating it and checking constantly and never happened.

You wrote at 2024-06-11 14:16 (2 minutes ago)

Hi there,

/if0_35951169/htdocs/Website/badwords
sexcam

Unfortunately, this account can no longer be reactivated. Please find services from a different provider.

Please let us know if there is anything we can do.

Best Regards

iFastNet Premium hosting provides Unlimited disk space & daily hits, free domains, VERY powerful faster servers and 100’s more benefits!
To upgrade this account to Awesome Premium Hosting - follow these simple steps :

1. Click upgrade plan link/icon in your free hosting cPanel or visit https://ifastnet.com
  2. Choose your premium plan and make payment.
  3. Reply here with your order or invoice number and we will upgrade your entire free hosting account files/domains to Premium!

Staff wrote at 2024-06-11 14:18 (3 seconds ago)

Other Information

Hello I been working on updating my censor sistem for my website, and ironically got suspended for having the word “sexcam” on its filter, I would like to have my account back as I already made progress on the site and would be a waste to have spent time just to be suspended by a bad suspension.

My website is a site for Games Information and never had any nsfw content uploaded to it, moderated to avoid that.

Please take that up with the support team via the ticket. We can’t unsuspend your site for you.

You can ask them to remove the file for you and re-activate the site, letting them know that you won’t re-upload it.

6 Likes

The ticket support is just a bot and isnt understating what im saying, will have to make a new web just for this stupidity.

Update: Issue got fixed apparently, i was just nerveous. Thanks from heart

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.