Site suspended even though all plugins are disabled

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL

epiz_27378471
racheli.rf.gd

Error Message

Hello Valued Customer,

This mail is to inform you that your site with the username epiz_27378471 has utilised its daily resource limit.

This limit is reset every day and your site will be reactivated in 24 hours time (24 hour suspension )

The resources that your site has over used are :

io overuse

Other Information

My site was suspended about a week ago due to io overuse. I’ve temporarily upgraded to the premium paid hosting. Now I’ve downgraded back to infinityfree, and I’ve disabled ALL of the plugins on my wordpress, except for a very simple redirection plugin that redirects visitors to my new address (not on infinityfree nor on ifastnet). Yet, only a few hours later my website was again suspended due to io overuse. The io usage graph on the statistics hasn’t changed since I’ve upgraded to the paid account and seems out of date.
What’s going on? There are absolutely no active plugins (except for that simple redirect one), what on earth can cause the io overuse? I don’t need anything on this site anymore, you can delete everything, I just need the redirect for users who go to that address by mistake…

Please submit a support ticket. (Can be seen in Client Area). Then, there, put all of your concerns about this issue.

Your website will not be reactivated when you dont submit a support ticket. Instead of putting your problem here, put it on your support ticket.

As for I/O issue, no one knows exactly why.

1 Like

You can redirect your website directly from your domain management panel without needing hosting services for it.
Or you can also attach your domain with your other hosting account and put a redirect.
and as suggested by @JavesPotato you can open support ticket regarding that from your client area.

As for opening a support ticket:
I’m writing here because I was unable to. When I go to my (suspended) control panel and press “Create New Ticket”, I’m redirected back to the “Your accounts” page.

About redirection without hosting:
I’ll try searching for that option in the domain management panel when my account unfreezes, thanks. Will this also work for directories? (e.g., will racheli.rf.gd/somedirectory redirect to newsite.com/somedirectory?)
About attaching my domain with my other hosting account and putting a redirect - how do I do that? I didn’t completey understand.

Thank you all.

Yes I believe, don’t know about different domain providers but yes it is possible to do that type of redirection.
oldsite.tld/*
redirects to
newsite.tld/$1
and that’s it.
(The method provided above works through Cloudflare Rules).

I saw that you want to redirect from your infinityfree subdomain to your main domain for that you have to use that free account to redirect.
So, remove all the files from your infinityfree account and use this redirect rule in .htaccess file for the domain you want to redirect from

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    RewriteEngine on
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ https://newsite.tld/$1 [R=301,L]
</IfModule>
2 Likes

On thing in mine is it is more worrser i even donot have a single data supended and now it is 29 hous done

Open a support ticket through the client area and they will look into the issue.

If i do it redirects

You can’t submit support tickets for daily limit suspensions.

There is no option to submit tickets because there is nothing we can do for you in a ticket. We don’t know what exactly caused your IO usage and your account will be reactivated automatically after the 24 hours.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.